Why should you measure and manage performance? Implementing performance management activities allows you to:
- Improve mission effectiveness
- Reduce costs
- Improve productivity
- Align your activities with your strategic plan
- Engage all staff in carrying out mission
- Make faster and better budget decisions
- Improve business processes and reduce waste
Performance Management is a systematic way of identifying organizational or program objectives, determining desired results and setting targets, identifying accessible data sources, measuring actual results against desired results, and taking steps to improve in order to ensure your organization is carrying out its mission and goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner.
Xpio Health has tools to help you deploy an effective performance management strategy as well as analyze and improve your current plan resulting in transformation of your business processes and workplace culture.